I am Jonathan (Jon) Cannon. But there are many Jonathan (Jon) Cannons who I am not. With a little help from Google, I am happy to point out that
- I am not a distinguished professor of law in Virginia
- I am not the head of a Jewish day school in Maryland
- I am not an Orange County lawyer OR a recently retired Orange County Judge
- I am not an outdoorsy Coloradan practicing law in Nebraska (what’s up with all these lawyers I’m not?)
- I am not a football coach down on his luck
- I am not a part-time art history professor in Bristol obsessed with medieval churches
- I am not a 6’3″ left-handed minor league pitcher
- I am DEFINITELY not a champion water-skier in Hong Kong.
I wish all of these people the best and hope that some day our paths shall cross. All at the same time. THAT would be silly.