I am Jonathan (Jon) Cannon. But there are many Jonathan (Jon) Cannons who I am not. With a little help from Google, I am happy to point out that
- I am not a distinguished professor of law in Virginia
- I am not the former head of a Jewish day school in Maryland
- I am not a recently retired Orange County Judge
- I am not an outdoorsy Coloradan practicing law in Nebraska (what’s up with all these lawyers I’m not?)
- I am not a football coach down on his luck
- I am not a part-time art history professor in Bristol obsessed with medieval churches
- I am not a 6’3″ left-handed minor league pitcher
- I am DEFINITELY not a champion water-skier in Hong Kong.
I wish all of these people the best and hope that some day our paths shall cross. All at the same time. THAT would be silly.
For actual information about me, see Front Page.
Wow! I didn’t know you had such an extensive background! I feel quite boring!:) Very interesting read…and you are too smart! 🙂
Nice website set-up by the way!
And you have a cousin making Italian style gourmet wood fired pizza in Australia who speaks pretty good french and a bit of a few other lingos too! Nice songs, my girlfriend likes them and even has a little clue of what you are talking about when it comes to math. Most definitely not the charles cannon in jail! -:)
Geez, your website is making me hungry. One of these days I will come eat one of your pizzas and see if they’re as good as they look. Best wishes and season’s greetings to you, your girlfriend, your portable oven, and your doppleganger in jail!
Hey, Jon, it’s Jon. The, uh, outdoorsy Coloradan practicing law in Nebraska. When ARE we holding the Jon Cannon Reunion?
We may very well have critical Jon Cannon mass… I have now been contacted by you, the historian, and the Virginia law professor (who declined a nomination to lead the EPA!). I’m not sure exactly where we would meet… although I guess the plurality would vote for Orange County. I’ll keep you posted.
Well, I’m up for that. What a party!