I am Jonathan (Jon) Cannon. But there are many Jonathan (Jon) Cannons who I am not. With a little help from Google, I am happy to point out that
- I am not a distinguished professor of law in Virginia
- I am not the former head of a Jewish day school in Maryland
- I am not a recently retired Orange County Judge
- I am not an outdoorsy Coloradan practicing law in Nebraska (what’s up with all these lawyers I’m not?)
- I am not a football coach down on his luck
- I am not a part-time art history professor in Bristol obsessed with medieval churches
- I am not a 6’3″ left-handed minor league pitcher
- I am DEFINITELY not a champion water-skier in Hong Kong.
I wish all of these people the best and hope that some day our paths shall cross. All at the same time. THAT would be silly.
For actual information about me, see Front Page.